Recent Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Creamy Lemon-Strawberry Poppy Seed Dressing

I'm so excited to share this recipe! Mostly because I've been dreaming it up and experimenting to get it just right for a few weeks now. Seriously?!?!? Do you dream about salad dressing? I must be a little crazy. Crazy or not, I'm in love with the way it turned out. I will be sharing the perfect salad to serve it on shortly.

P.S. It makes me so happy to open my fridge and see my cute pink bottle of dressing all snugly in the fridge door waiting for me to indulge.


Creamy Lemon-Strawberry Poppy Seed Dressing
By: Lulu

4 large strawberries, washed and tops cut off
Zest of one lemon
1 Tbsp lemon juice, freshly squeezed
2 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
-----------------------------------------------------------
¼ + ⅛ cup white sugar
¾ cup mayo
1 Tbsp poppy seeds

In blender add strawberries, lemon zest, lemon juice and vinegar, blend until smooth (you don’t want the strawberries to be chunky). In a small mixing bowl mix sugar, mayo, poppy seeds and blender mixture. Mix until sugar is dissolved. Store covered in refrigerator.

No comments:

Post a Comment